Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dell Laptops India - Dell Adamo XPS

Dell Adamo XPS

 

The Adamo XPS features a 13.4 inch LED high definition panel that comes in the ratio of 16:9. It boasts of an inbuilt 2 MP internet camera. Possessing an 800 MHz dual channel DDR3 memory, it comes with a 128 GB robust state drive. Powered by a 1.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo extremely low voltage processor, this laptop runs on the Windows 7  Home Premium 64-bit operating system. The gadget is designed in such a way that it can be opened by the mere touch of our finger. This is courtesy the Elezygology’s TZ Intevia expertise incorporated by the company. This novel laptop is enabled by integrated Wi-Fi, USB and other typical networks. It is also equipped with a site recognition option which facilitates users to understand their precise location.
 

 Price:     Rs. 150,000.00

Technical Specifications of Dell Adamo XPS
ProcessorMake Intel
Processor Name Intel Core2Duo
Cache Memory(KB) 1024
Front Side Bus 800
Processor Speed(MHz) 1900.00
System MemoryStandard RAM (GB) 4.00
Hard Disk Drive (HDD)Installed Capacity (GB) 128.00
Optical DriveCD ROM Drive NA
DVD Drive NA
DVD Writer Drive NA
DisplayScreen Size (Inches) 13.40
Maximum Display Resolution (dpi) 1366 x 768
Screen Type WLED
Video Display CardVideo Display Card Integrated
Video Card Make Intel
Memory Type DDR3
Internet UtilitiesInternal Modem NA
WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Multimedia InfoSound Card Yes
Sound Card Make Yes
Microphone Yes
Speakers Yes
SecurityFingerprint Reader Yes
Web CamBuiltin Camera Yes
Resolution (Mega Pixel) 2.00
Ports and Cards InterfacesUSB Port 3
Bluetooth 1
Hdmi port 1
Laptop MeasurementsWidth (mm) 340.00
Depth (mm) 274.00
Height (mm) 39.00
Weight (Kgs) 1.44
BatteryBattery (Type) Lithium Ion
Battery Life (Hours) 6
Input DevicesKeyboard Type full-size keyboard
Touch Screen Yes
MiscellaneousOperating System Windows 7 Home Premium
Colour Options Black
Warranty (Years) 1
Last Updated on : Sep 05, 2010

13 comments:

  1. hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

    - Norman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Norman...
    I will regularly update this blog with more Technology News. So keep reading....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about add this material in my RSS. Do u think its ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good article. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve not too long ago started a weblog, the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    hey all, I used to be simply checkin’ out this weblog and I really admire the basis of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anybody want to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my identify is heather smith
    Hey – good blog, just trying round some blogs, appears a pretty nice platform You Are using. I’m presently using Drupal for just a few of my sites however trying to change one in every of them over to a platform very much the identical to yours as a trial run. Anything particularly you would suggest about it?
    This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out rather more related to this subject. I must confess your information extended my sentiments in addition to I'm going to right now take your feed to stay updated on each coming blog posts you would possibly presumably create. You're worthy of thanks for a job perfectly done!
    Now you've got your new web page and also you’re eager to start making some gross sales! But, how can you make gross sales should you wouldn't have high volumes of visitors to your website?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parents were in an accident approximately 1 year ago in St. Louis. A little over $4K in rear end collision damage done to their car. My dad's medical bills are $14K and my mothers are $13K. Both had significant soft tissue damage and were treated approximately 1 year. My dad was told he has a permanent disability related to his neck injuries by both his doctor and an independent doctor the insurance company had him go to. Insurance company is in the process of providing a rear end collision settlement. Wondering what is reasonable and if they should get a lawyer. Both are over the age of 70.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So drunk...
    Eeer

    Doesnt matter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Want to tell you..
    Oh..

    Doesnt matter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy, my best buddie just informed me relating to this forums I really thought i will arrive and get a search and also present my own self, Seems to be an excellent website having a lot of members!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello

    I'm new here at technologynewsindia.blogspot.com and had been wondering if anyone knows anyplace I'm able to get some Arnette Sunglasses like a cheap or even discount cost.

    I'm going on a skiing vacation in the near future and I've heard that these types of eyeglasses are fantastic but I can not afford much.

    cheers

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has good features. Is this is user friendly? I want to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes there should realize the opportunity to RSS commentary, quite simply, CMS is another on the blog.

    ReplyDelete